Monday, May 16, 2011

Irony.... It's like a realistic kick in the butt..

So remember how I said I was hesitant to go back to blogger for blogging? Well... maybe you don't remember that because it was the first post I made on this, my new blog, which got deleted before my entire blog disappeared again.

So here I am back at square one on the new blog that I got to sign up for again because in the 48 hours since it's creation/deletion no one stole my awesome url! So... just to keep things interesting, I will continue to post on blogger. I mean, look at the conversation piece this blog has been without even having an official blog yet!

If this sticks around long enough for people to read it and maybe comment I might post the best thing to happen on a Sunday EVER. For your reading pleasure. But I am going to wait a day and see what happens first. No sense in typing the same story twice...

Oh wait...

:)

4 comments:

  1. You're awesome. Hope it doesn't ditch you this time!

    http://clawsonlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. :) I am digging peoples blogs...I am considering to join in the blogging world myself.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading your posts I decided to look at Blogger to see if my blog that I only made 2 entries to in 2009 was still out there. Unbelievable, still there. Seems the way to keep a blog safe is to show no interest in it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been much of a writer, although I've considered starting a blog. I know Sarah would be a good blogger, maybe this will encourage her.

    What is the best thing to ever happen on a Sunday?

    ReplyDelete