Monday, January 9, 2012

Strengthen

My word for this year is


STRENGTHEN.

I saw a friend do this a few years ago, and I really liked the idea. She picked a "word of the year" and then found ways to apply that word to her life.

I need a little more structure than that, so I pick a word and then apply it to 3 aspects of my life: Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual.

When I write down a list of goals, it is hard for me to keep track of them. When I have a word of the year, I think about the word and then my three goals come easily to mind: 1) Strengthen my body with a regular exercise routine 2) Strengthening my relationship(s) with spending time and better communication 3)strengthen my knowledge of the scriptures.

So the word for 2012 is STRENGTHEN.

What do you do to help you remember your goals throughout the year?

1 comment:

  1. So this is going back to your laundry soap making escapades, how long did the batch of soap last? Did it get your clothes clean?

    P.S.
    Look! It's letting me post a comment as my self!

    ReplyDelete