Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Oops... Easter Sunday!

I thought about making Taylor's Easter dress, but with us leaving for Brazil and the crazyness getting there and back, we decided to bring Taylor's Easter dress from Brazil this year. Marcello's mom went with us to shop and I think we made a good choice!

My sweet girl

 Mom and Taylor wearing Brazillian Easter Dresses :)



Daddy and his girl :)


Mom and Taylor. She makes me laugh :)


Attempting to brave the stairs while standing up...


 And then she changed her mind :)

2 comments:

  1. Both dresses are super cute. I think you made a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Erika! You're all so cute! I love love love the "girls" pic -- you're both laughing smiling and look so happy. I love it! Thanks for posting these pics of your darling girl :).

    ReplyDelete