Friday, June 24, 2011

What I do when Adam's away...

There are dirty dishes in the sink. There are dirty dishes/food particles/clean socks all over upstairs that need to be gathered, vacuumed, folded, etc. I have to make an invitation for our ward bbq (which HAS to be done this Sunday, by the way)... so what am I doing? Nothing! Bwahahahaha!

Okay, that's kind of a lie. I cleaned the toilet while Taylor was in the bath... does that count? And I'm sure I'll get to feeling guilty enough to do the dishes and clean up before I go to bed. I knew I HAD to get this invite done, so to motivate myself to sit down at the computer, I am giving myself a foot soak while I work.

I have a big red bowl full of steaming water (well... it is cold now) under the computer desk, with foot salts, a foot mask (Did you know they made those for your feet?), foot creme, and an exfoliating bar. I know... it all sounds so exciting you can't stand it!!! But you have to do what you have to do to motivate yourself :)

By this point I have pretty much convinced myself that I am not going to do my chores before bed, I am going to make myself a bowl of popcorn, snuggle under the covers, and READ!

And Adam wonders what I do when he goes on campouts :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, your blog works! It's been fun to read these Erika. That little girl of yours is so stinkin' cute! I'm a bit jealous of your camping post. It looks so beautiful out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww man! I wish I could have made it up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete