Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Finally Feelin the Halloween Spirit

Monday I finally caught the Halloween bug and pulled out our Halloween decorations and decorated the living room. I don't know why it always takes me so long to do, but it does. Anyway, we carved pumpkins Monday night for what I pretend to pass off as Family Home Evening. We went to the store, picked out our pumpkins and a few carving knives and got to work.Netinho has not carved pumpkins before because they don't celebrate Halloween in Brazil. But he liked it. Taylor got a little pumpkin to draw on, but thought it would be more fun to play with the pumpkin guts instead. :) After a quick clean-up we headed upstairs to watch Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin. It was great. At least the first half before our computer froze and we couldn't watch any more. I love carving pumpkins.Adam loves to buy/eat one installment of Halloween candy BEFORE Halloween so we have to buy more at the end of the month for trick-or-treaters... something I just don't understand. But anyway... here are some pictures of our adventure.

















2 comments:

  1. In response to your post 3 times ago...don't quit your blog, I like it :) Your Halloween decorations are so fun and Lagoon is super fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Taylor eat the pumpkin guts? Cuz it totatlly looks like she was eating them...

    - Annie

    ReplyDelete